Purpose of CEF's VALOR Loan Program
We recognize our military veterans have the skills and discipline to be small business owners and can serve their customers, employees and community as well as they served our country. Our Valor Loan program was created for them—to support military veterans and Gold Star Families with access to affordable capital to start and grow small businesses in Colorado.
Who Can Apply:
Any honorably discharged US military veteran or Gold Star Family member (surviving spouse or child) who is a Colorado resident, plans to start or grow a business in Colorado, and is unable to obtain bank financing.
Check out our other loan options
- Loan Amount: Up to $500,000
- Loan Rate: 2% discount from standard CEF rates
- Origination Fee: 1.5%
- Loan Term: Up to 10 years with interest-only period of up to 6 months
- Loan Uses: Working capital, equipment, inventory, property improvements, business purchase, commercial real estate
- Loan Process: Online application on CEF website with underwriting and approval following standard CEF processes