Colorado Enterprise Fund | Small Business Resources
Here are some other resources for small business assistance:
- Small Business Hotline - 303.592.5920
- Department of Revenue, Sales Tax & Trade Name 303.238.3278
- State Minority Business Office 303.892.3840
- Denver Business Associates - 303.455.3099
- Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE) - 303.844.3985
The above resources provide services at no charge or minimal cost.
Some links to other web sites that you may find
useful to help you start your small business:
- http://business.gov Also called the U.S. Business Advisor, this web site is a one-stop link to all information and services the federal government provides for business.
- http://www.bplans.com This web site offers a wealth of information about operating a small business including articles from real small business owners.
- http://www.buzgate.org/8.0/co/fh.html Free small and mid-sized business assistance resources in Colorado listed on this Business Utility Zone Gateway website.
- http://www.colorado.gov/ The State of Colorado's home page includes state agencies, state tax questions, employer forms, small business start up guide, and statistics on Colorado. Order the free business resource guide.
- http://www.communitywealthbuilding.org/more.html Financing guide for co-ops, small businesses and social enterprises seeking info on different options.
- http://www.count-me-in.org/ Resources to help women get started in business.
- http://www.export.gov Export portal for USDOC and eventually other Federal agencies. It is designed to be a one-stop information source for everything an exporter will need in order to export.
- http://www.fedbizopps.gov/ GSA web site on federal business opportunities.
- http://financesonline.org/small-business-ownership/ Guide to small business ownership.
- https://www.fundastic.com/ Business owner resources for funding options
- http://www.inc.com/ Business magazine with many current and ongoing business related topics.
- http://www.irsvideos.gov/smallbusinesstaxpayer The IRS resource for small business tax questions and related forms.
- http://www.onlinewbc.gov The U.S. Small Business Administration Women's Business Center
- http://sba.gov The U.S. Small Business Administration home page location of SBA offices, activities, points of contact, business cards registry, files (downloadable shareware and freeware).
- http://www.score.org/ A volunteer organization that counsels entrepreneurs with business plans and a host of business related issues.
- http://www.coloradosbdc.org/ The Colorado Small Business Development Center (SBDC) home page. A good site for finding the Center closest to you. They provide free business counseling.
- https://coloradosbdc.worldsecuresystems.com/training/free-elearning-videos This Colorado SBDC website offers free online training videos on many topics to help you start and grow your business.
- http://www.smallbizlending.org A comprehensive resource to provide entrepreneurs and small business owners in Colorado with information and tools to successfully apply for financing.